martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Mothers day



  Woke up thinking if I should give it to her or don’t.   Called ,  she was still asleep ,so I  had time to think. Watched Greys Anatomy  and finally she was awake. I went  in to  her room to congrats her with out any present at all. She seem happy , but not enough. Soon , my mind was full with thoughts so I  just explained that I had a present for her but that I was kind of embarrassed to give it to her , because for me it was a little bit  ¨cursi¨. We laughed. I went running to  get it and  felt  really scared .  I gave it to her and  ran back to my room .  

  I started getting ready ,because we were going  to have lunch with the family . I was anxious to see why my mom had to say . I went down and smiled at her. She called and told me how much she had loved it and that she even cried! I was surprise.   We hugged  and we had a great time with  our family.

http://middlemindz.blogspot.com/2011/12/little-kindness-goes-long-way.html#comment-form

1 comentario:

  1. I think it's a little bit small but I like it, what my mom did was post it on facebook so everybody could see it :(

    ResponderEliminar