martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Confession Tuesday


ÑAÑECA



   I have a problem , I think.  I don’t know why every time  I have a fight with my parents, I have to cry. Its not normal .Is the crying that when you cry , you cant even breath.  Every time we are having  problems, I tell myself not to cry .please don’t  cry! I don’t know if is because I think  to much about it  , or  I just cant hold myself.  I get so mad.  They start yelling at me to stop ,  That  it is  immature   . I accept it , I do think  it is immature, but I just don’t know how to stop. Every time  I try , is even worse! I seriously cant breath. I even get scared.  The best I can do is run into my room and cry until l  slowly stop.  I feel ¨ñañeca¨,  every time this happens.  I cant stand people  who are ¨nañeca¨ !and maybe , I am just like them!  (¨ÑAÑECA¨ is someone who is always whining. )    I just wish I could hold myself and just act all  mature and strong..
http://middlemindz.blogspot.com/2011/12/confession-tuesday.html#comment-form

1 comentario: