Mrs. Radley died this winter. Atticus said that it was imminent she was going to die. The causes were natural; that was my disappointment. We were all so confused. We didn’t apprehend anything.
Then it started snowing. We had never seen snow—until now. Snow in Maycomb was really bizarre .Maycomb was always sweltering. It had not snowed since 1885. We couldn’t assimilate what Mr. Avery said to us: because we were bad children, weather changed. We felt really guilty. We were really amazed with the snow, so we conspire to try to make a snowman. We went to Miss Maudies and we asked her for snow. She said that the snow was killing all her plant so she didn’t mind ,so we in a meticulous way took it away.
We did our snowman, we said it looked a lot like Mr. Avery; because the other night he was taking a wiwi. We even put a stick bellow. Atticus was really proud, but then he realized it was Mr. Avery. He just laughed and told us to put something else, so it didn’t look as Mr. Avery, because it was wrong to do that. We took Miss Maudies hat and put It on his head.
At night, the weather got really cold—I mean frizzing! Suddenly, I was sleeping, and Atticus came and woke me up. I knew something was wrong. Then he told me: Miss Maudie´s house was on fire. We went an sat outside, while he helped in whatever he could. Suddenly, Mr. Avery was hanging from the window. We were all so worried because he is too old to do does kind of things. Mr. Avery was able to get down, and they were able to stingiest the fire. We thought Miss Maudie was sad. She went and stayed with Miss Stephanie.
Finally , we got home. while we were drinking hot coco , we talked of the horrible calamity that had happened. Atticus then asked were did the blanket on top of me came from. My mind was blank. I looked at Jem. ¨Jem d-. ¨ I said. I looked at Jem and he was totally confused to; he couldn’t figured out neither. Then Jem said that it was Boo Radley; That I was to busy looking at the fire and I didn´t notice. I was amazed. Atticus said to us not to let this inspire us to further glory, and we didn´t. The day after, we talked to Miss Maudie and we were happy that she didn’t mind that her house was burned. She said that she never liked that house; we felt relief.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario